Friday, May 22, 2009

I have a NSV!

So something possessed me to go shopping for some summer clothes last weekend........the beginning of my TOM......SO needless to say I bought $170 worth of American Eagle Capris and shirts and NEVER tried a single one on until today when I had tofind something to wear on a 85 degree day and when I had to have the hair done.........So I bought size 10's because the 12's are R-E-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S after 10 minutes of wear and stretch........so I went out on a limb and THEY FIT! And they fit GOOD! no bunching or tightness........just beautiful:) So I wanted to throw that out there maining for myself as I have been doing HORRIBLY on this diet thing.......Ugh! But here is some pics from riding on tuesday that I may add I am tooting my own horn but I look rather thin in! I would like to see you guys have some pics added and hear about your NSV!

No comments:

Post a Comment