Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The pair of jeans.......


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

That fits JUST right!:) And update on my diet journey....I weighed in last evening at 167....I am going VERY slow on the poundage:( I am 3 pounds from ultimate lifetime goal through WW AND 3 pounds from my 25# keychain star charm through WW......AND 8 pounds from where I want to ultimately be in weight.....160#..........SOOOOO dreamy to me! Anyways the above picture is a size 10 Unionbay jeans that I absolutely LOVED a few summers back until I outgrew them....Now I am wearing them with a belt on that LAST knotch! YAY GO ME! I have been averaging 6 miles daily for walks and the inches are peeling right off! I am excited to buy some summer clothes next weekend when I get paid:) Thats all for now! I am stepping off my soapbox:)

No comments:

Post a Comment