Wednesday, August 24, 2011

As summer fades....

Into Fall:) I love fall....The fact that winter follows doesnt excite me much but thats Michigan for ya.... I have been busy with the whirlwind of summer and havent kept my Blogger friends updated much so I am gonna do a fast and easy update:) I met lifetime in Weight Watchers on July 11th and I have just kept on plugging away:) I weighed in at last nights meeting for the month of August and I was 4 pounds less than my goal weight:) 2 more pounds and I am gonna forever say good bye to the 160's:) The cluster of county fairs kinda slowed me up on the scale going down down down:) But I really did try to be good as I like to attend EVERY single fair in the area:) The only one left is a month a way and I have to endulge:) lol

Sarah and I have a Florida trip planned from October 17th through the 25th so I have set myself a little goal to obtain of weighing 158# by that date:) This means I must reset my goal weight with WW as they frown upon being 2# above or below the set goal weight of 165#.....


Another non scale victory that I have accomplished in the past week is I feel like the only clothes that I wear are SCRUBS! Well even so...I dug out some OLD OLD OLD Size small scrubs that would not go over my thighs last summer, and they are fitting loose now:) And I am loosely into a size 10 from American Eagle, and I FINALLY busted down and got those expensive jeans from the Buckle that have been my forever goal since starting WW in 2005 initially.....Expensive as in $180:) lol And those babies are a size 29 x 33.......Who would have EVER thought! I LOVE YOU WW!

Other than the diet news....I have been trying to squeeze in the last few summer things I wanted to do this summer...I still need to attend a zoo....And it doesnt look like Michigans adventure is gonna happen this year...I am still gonna make it to a mudd bogg....


Oh and I got a Nook Color for my birthday and its the most amazing thing and nerd booklover could have! I havent set the damn thing down all month and I have whizzed through 3 novels! Great gift idea:)


Later on!

2 comments:

  1. I admire your dedication to walking & dieting congrats on all the weight loss! I'm going to go starve myself now ;) while post baby jeans still fit (too bad the well loved AE jeans are discontinued and the holes make them unacceptable for public wearing), nothing else is quite as it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time you wrote a blog! :)
    Congratulations on your amazing journey! and your wonderful Nook.;)

    I am SO ready for fall!!!

    ReplyDelete