Monday, April 20, 2009

I think I have hit a.........PLATEAU!

Ok so I have lost .2 pounds that I had gained last week but I am right back at 168...........I am really going to try to kick this diet in the ass and get back on the wagon, even though I have been following the diet I have been taking bites here and there and "cheating" so to say and not tracking each and every bite......I havent been walking much due to the weather and the lack of moitivation (Its is SO hard to make yourself walk by your lonesome!) So Rj is laid off this week and I am forcing him to walk with me on the days that the weather hasnt ruined like today......So I am gonna knock everyones socks off with next weeks weigh in! hahah Good luck to all! Lets get back at this!

2 comments:

  1. lol..this weather has done nothing to help motivation at all has it? The nights i have off to walk it rains...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea I am burnt out bad with this weather!

    ReplyDelete