Monday, April 13, 2009

Ugh......HIGHLY disappointed!

Yea so I weighed in at 168.2......Thats a .2 pound gain from last week and a 1.2 pound gain from the week before.....I know you say that doesnt sound like much but I have tried HARD this week to bounce back to 167.......I have walked everyday but I didnt truly get back OP until Wednesday of last week....It could be numerous things:
- I had a hard time getting back OP from the weekend vacation
-TOM will ONCE AGAIN be next week sometime
-The mindless bites here and there yesterday at work of the Easter festivities
-The lack of walk this morning before weighin as I always walk before weighing
-The homemade cup and a half of broccoli soup at work yesterday..........

So I guess when I look at it like that I am happy with just a .2 pound gain........I am gonna make sure I have a loss this coming week! TOM or not! I am starting to feel like giving up again and its TOTALLY rediculous!

I am getting groceries after work tonight and I am gonna make sure I get LOTS of fruits and veggies, and when I goto Panera after getting my hair done on thurs I am gonna get the lowfat chicken noodle soup! heheh

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I am not being in the mood lately and want to give up. TOM is this week for me as well..but I'm hoping. Just watch out for that Panera! Some of those things you think are healthy are packed in calories!!!

    Good luck! Im sorry about the gain. But at least you are still in the 60s!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna try REALLY hard this week and see what the scale says:)

    ReplyDelete