Thursday, January 20, 2011

It makes it hard!

Its been a couple days since I posted but weigh in did NOT go so well....I was up 0.2 of a pound! So immediately I felt my motivation sink deep into my stomach:( I know it HAS to be the strength training that I am doing but if I worked so hard why does it have to be this way?! I worked 16 LONG hours last night and I only made one mistake:) I ate a ham salad sandwich BUT I tracked it and had the points to track it.....but BELIEVE ME I wanted to cheat like crazy with all the food and snack that they provide for the residents there! I am going to go back to PF with Rachel today and continue with my routine and back to WHS with Chad tonight and continue there.....and hope that some sort of success in the upcoming week will guide me in the right direction......

2 comments:

  1. You are gonna have set backs..just keep at it and don' tget discouraged. You've fought a long hard battle. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.....I will get there! I see you are back Manda:) Is it for good??

    ReplyDelete