Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some cute diet quotes I discovered:)

-A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.

-Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

-I've decided that perhaps I'm bulimic and just keep forgetting to purge.

-When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the "I still have more to go" crap. You worked hard and you deserve the compliment!

-I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is fourteen days.

-You can't lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut.

-I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.

-When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad.

-Not afraid of heights - afraid of widths.

No comments:

Post a Comment