Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today is the day.....

Weigh in! I hate tuesday because of this.....not because I have to stand in front of a bunch of ladies and weigh myself BUT because I have to work all day....and starve ALL day! I started this starving bit back in July when I started WW and I feel like if I give up on it now I will be cheating myself......So I goto work....small both breakfast and lunch......come home and wait around for 5pm:( I am so sleepy and lack energy SO much on tuesdays it takes me a couple days to recover! I know....You ask why? Its a sick little obession I have and nothing is gonna change! So wish me luck and if I dont meet that goal of 3.1 pounds this week, PLEASE just grace me with a loss alone and maybe I will meet that 10% next week! This week=7 days= 100% OP!!! YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment