Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welp:) 2011 is gonna be my year!

Ok So I am back.....for good this time:) I am been working on this weight loss goal since roughly about 2005, I have met goal once back in september of 2009 but I fell back off the wagon with the hustle and bustle of nursing school round #2....I am making this vow right now to not let myslef get to this point for my bachelors program:) So I am a hardcore, paying, meeting attending, gym junkie......I started at 188.8 pounds back in July of 2010, I weighed in yesterday at 173 even, Most people would look at that and say.....16 pounds in 6 months?! really?! Your wasting your time AND your money!!! I have cheated alot along the way and I have spent many weeks dropping only tenths of a pound, but here I am.....starting today I am gonna write in this journal to make myself completely accountable to follow that plan! So here I am:) Until tomorrow to update how today went.....

No comments:

Post a Comment