Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shellac Nails!


Chads mom Sally and I attended the womens expo in Jackson today....what a great time! I got a shellac treatment done to my nails.....they had a $20 special for the expo....regular price $38 at my salon......hmmmmmThis was out fo a little salon in Addison......I may be making a few trips there for $18 cheaper than in town here! This stuff is AMAZING! It basically turns your natural nails into the strength of acrylic nails and is guaranteed not to ship, peel or lose its shine for 14 days..... Perfect for me who has to repaint my nails every day cause I wash my hands so much that they peel and chip:) I also go me some more Miche shells for my purse:) Its like a brand new purse all over again.........
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. I saw something about this nail stuff somewhere (maybe in a magazine) a few days ago...lemme know how awesome it is sounds great! I just painted mine for the first time in YEARS cause I was bored and bought some new polish, I'm sure I'll be busting out the polish remover by day 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I LOVE The look and feel of it....makes your nails feel SO much thicker and stronger......Lets hope it hold up to its full expectations:)

    ReplyDelete