Friday, March 4, 2011

Well I think this is......

SCALE VICTORY! I have been throwing around the idea of going clothes shopping...jeans rather.......But I have been holing off due to the fact that I would like to lose at least 10.....maybe 15 more pounds.....so I have these Silver jeans that I bought that year when they were on super sale at Christmas time....I have been wearing them but they have been the type you hang to dry of you wont squeeze your ass into them kinda jeans......Well Chad so nicely decided to do the laundry and dried them completely!!!! So I grabbed them outta the closet today....took a deep breath and was surprised by the fact that they slid right on! No struggle! YAY! So I thought that this may warrant some spring clothes shopping at AE online......size 10's baby! Headed this girls way!:) Jeans I will wait until I am at goal weight as I will wear them closer to winter......

No comments:

Post a Comment