Monday, March 7, 2011

WHY??????

Must I have SUCH an addictive personality???? I have always had this feature.....I find something I like or something when I am seeing progress and I obsess over it! Thank goodness I have never liked drinking or smoking or NOTHING would stop me! LOL I am finding myself addicted to the gym.....Experts say that once you do something for 2 solid weeks it becomes routine....Well I really truely dread going there everyday, but I missed about 4 days due to this sickness that has been overwhelming my body and I felt guilty! So I forced myself back today and I feel great! Stuffed up in the nose but excellent because I feel accomplished! YAY ME!:)

2 comments:

  1. As long as you aren't obsessing as a stalker, you're OK :) Addictive personalities unite!

    ReplyDelete