Sunday, March 6, 2011

Very Discouraging.....

I have been battling this plague that I received from my ever so nice patients at work.....Sometimes I feel like I am working with a bunch of pre school children.....How many times do I have to tell your 80 year old ass to COVER YOUR DAMN MOUTH! When your hacking up a lung into my face??? And it only seems to happen when I am in a 4 foot radius and am performing some task that requires me to be that close??? I could own the Purell company......As healthy and disinfective I can be my body finally decided to succumb to the grips of your Mr walking death! Grrrrrr I cant wait till warm weather so I can open up the hatches and let this germ out that has been doing laps around work like its the Daytona 500......I lose time at work cause they send me home with a temp, I lose time at the gym.....I FAIL to lose that much needed 0.2 of a pound that I need on tuesdays WW weigh in.....I am SOOO close to goal right now I could puke! Well 10 pounds from victory and 5 pounds from WW goal.......It may not seem like much to you but I bet ya it takes me 6 more months to reach.......So here is my rant....at 4 am....cause I cant sleep anymore cause my nose is stuffy and my head aches......So back to the gates of hell I go today.....Maybe I can be the one who shares this crap back with those who so nicely shared it with me!:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon :) It sucks to have to deal with being sick and trying to lose weight. But I am sure you will get there soon :) I wish I was 167 lbs again ;) I would be in heaven ;) Take care

    ReplyDelete