Monday, May 16, 2011

Cha Ching!

This chick.........MET LIFETIME AT WEIGHTWATCHERS! I weighed in at 163 and my goal was 165.....Ultimately I would like to see 160 on my scale but I am super happy right where I am and where I have come from:) I am:
  • Comfortable in a size 10 jeans!
  • Wearing size medium dresses and shirts!
  • Eating better.....feeling better........Becoming more active...
  • I am 26 # lighter than this time last year!
  • I have lost 74# since initially starting WW in 2005:)
  • And only 13# from high school graduation weight of 150# when I thought I was SOOOO fat I couldnt possibly go on......LOL
  • AND I am 24.1 on the BMI scale......that is nice and snuggly in the middle of the "Healthy Weight" range:)
I love where I have come from and Love where I am headed!:)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! You have worked hard and are a great inspiration that it can be done with very hard work and determination! :)

    ReplyDelete