Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gettin some New Ink:)



I am getting some new ink on wednesday with one of the ladies at work.....She has been talking about wanting to go get her FIRST tattoo at the age of 60 and wanted someone to go with her........Me getting the springtime itch I always do, volunteered! LOL I have decided that I am getting the medical Symbol (top pic) on the inside outer edge of the underside of my right wrist.....Bout the size of a nickel to symbolize me as a nurse and I am trying to decide between the 2 horseshoe pictures for the top of my right foot, any suggestions as to which one you personally like better will be greatly appreciated:)

4 comments:

  1. lol.....They say its not any worse than any other body part....I have a pretty high pain tolerance though too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not the pain that scares me, its the thought of someone touching my foot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh.......Yea I am ticklish on my feet too but I am hoping that he has nothing to do with the bottom of my foot per se......LOL

    ReplyDelete