Sunday, May 15, 2011

Days number eight through eleven:

Blogger was down for a couple days and I was busy the rest! Thursday I walked at work and at home with Sarah for our usual amount.....Friday Sarah and I had a lunch date planned for Olive Gardens Unlimited Soup Salad minus the breadsticks so we walked the 3.5 mile trek around Concord prior to:) Saturday Chad, I and family participated in the 1.5 mile walk around Cascades for the Paws in the Park benefit to raise money for the Cascades Humane Society....Doggies in tow to participate:) Today.....well today Mother Nature was a bitch so we went to the Battle Creek mall to soak up free book reading time at Barnes and Noble and we walked around the mall:) That was the extent of it since the rain just keeps on coming......But I am VERY proud to announce that I made it through the ENTIRE weekend tracking and NOT going over my points!:) Weighing in tomorrow at Western High School meeting a day early due to the Tigers game we are attending tuesday night:) Wish me luck! Last week I was 6 tenths of a pound from Lifetime WW goal!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment