Monday, May 9, 2011

Jumped Back on!

I feel like I have fallen off the weight loss wagon a little bit the last couple weeks......
  • I havent been tracking every single bite, lick, or taste like I should....
  • I find myself gorging on unhealthy options when eating out on the weekends......
  • My life was NOT controlled by my nightly walks like it should be.....
So I am back on the wagon, walking like a fool.....AND I am GOING to get this last 3# off and reach lifetime and NOT have to pay $40 a month to WW anymore and be FREE!:)

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you are so close to your goal!! I'm going to hop on that wagon this week with you starting with a session with my trainer tomorrow morning. It's hard to keep at it when you make progress, its a slippery slide back to fat pants lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh....Why is the last couple pounds SOOOO hard to achieve????? You would think it would be super easy as far as I have come!

    ReplyDelete