Sunday, June 12, 2011

BOREDOM!

I am SUPER DUPER bored with the activity tracking on this blog.....probably due to the fact that I am tracking it in 7 other places as well!:) So I am done with the day by day tracking....PLus all I do is walk with the occasional bike ride so that also gets boring...

Onward! So I have sucessfully made it through 2 whole weeks maintaining below my goal weight!:) I have set a personal goal for myself to reach 160# by the 4th of July...this is 4 whole pounds so it made be kinda outta my reach, especially if the next weeks go like the past 3 have! Ugh! I am finding it very hard to track and stay on plan.....Hmmmmm I swear I am starting over with a clean slate today! But I miss walking the past couple days due to parties and WAYYYY too many alcoholic beverages:) So back to work and back to walking like its my job! TA TA for now!

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much a few drinks of Alcohol can really screw your diet up!

    It's cooled down enough so i won't die so I can actually get some walks in myself this week.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you look FAB in the pic above :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Manda! I have been busting my ass so its nice to hear that people are noticing:)

    ReplyDelete