Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday:)

 
{one} what color best describes you + why?

Purple:) Its my favorite color thats why! LOL





{two} how have you changed in the past year?

I have shrunk! Thats right! I am 26 pounds lighter now that exactly this date last year:) Oh and my stress level is less due to lack of school AND I am enjoying myself more:)




{three} have you ever had any surgeries?

Nope....I had a mole removed once that was tagged "outpatient" But I dont count that!





{four} why did you start your blog?

Initially I started this blog with a couple friends to blog about our weight loss journey and use it to motivate us along........Its still kinda that but I just blog about my diet success so I can look back on it later and use it to update life:)




{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?

Livin it up! Nuff said:)





{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?

Nope.......In the medical field like my family is in.....we work! And get paid the big$$$$$$:)


{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?


Hmmmmmm I got a tattoo on the top of my foot that I have been nervous about getting for years but have always wanted.....




{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?

The perfect A/C temp is NO A/C at all! Let the windows be open and the fresh breeze in!:)





{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?

Geez.....Its been a while! I wanna see hangover 2 though





{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?

Good Question.....I never listen to the indepth-ness of songs so this one I will have to think about......



No comments:

Post a Comment