Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lazy days of summer!:)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

For SOME species! lol Jette is such a weird horse......He can be found laying down most days for extended periods of time and multiple times a day:)
I in the meantime.....with rest and relax when I am dead! Why do I harbor such a GO! GO! GO! nature???? I often wonder this.....Its that inner voice that tells me that I am wasting time that I will never get back and that I am being lazy......Today was my day off, I woke up and headed out for a 6 mile walk in hopes that I would beat the rain that the weather channel has been threatening all day......I made it! In an hour and a half....Burning 500 calories! WOOP WOOP! So I weighed in at WW yesterday....I am stuck at 163#......On a good note I have maintained BELOW my WW lifetime goal weight for 3 solid weeks now:) This means 3 more and my checkbook is free from the burden of having to pay that $40 monthly WW fee:) July 11th is my year mark for restarting WW this time and my goal was to be lifetime by then.....I am going to be a week shy but I busted my ass to get here:) My 4th of July goal is to be 160# by then.........3 pounds.....set up camp somewhere else already! LOL
The area county fairs are going to be in full swing soon and I am ready to eat some corn dogs and french fries so I have to have that 5#'s to play with:) tootles!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment