Monday, June 20, 2011

What I have I been up to????

This weight watcher girl has been HORRIBLE over the past weekend that I spent COMPLETELY at MIS watching the ARCA race friday night, The Nationwide Race Saturday, and the CUp race on Sunday! All compliments of Rain Eaters ( The official eSponsers of the race!) It PAYS to know people who know people! LOL But now I think that I have enough live racing Asphault racing action until the August race rolls around and we do it ALL OVER AGAIN! Whew! IN the meantime I was very very very bad on my diet:( I was up 5 pounds on the scale as of yesterday morning:( Hence the reason I am NOT weighing in tomorrow....Another skipped week......Another week longer to go before I meet official lifetime and dont have to pay anymore:( Oh well........It was fun while it lasted! LOL I walked 3.5 miles today AND went for a 6.25 mile bike ride.....I feel so sluggish but I am BACK IN ACTION! NOTHING is gonna stop me for next weeks weigh in!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment