Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 28.....Hola June!:)

GORGEOUS day!:) Today was my day off and I actually got ALOT accomplished......I mowed the entire lawn, and soaked up some MUCH needed sunshine might I add:) I ran into town and got some acetone nail polish remover and I am now free of shellac for a while so I can do some cute colors on the nails for the summer, AND went for an hour walk around the country block! This super hot humid weather has been making me feel extra bloated and fat....I hate it! Anyone else have this issue????
I made Cream of Asparagus on toast for supper, the asparagus compliments of my neighbor John whom grows bunches and bunches of it.....I have heard about it and I have always wanted to try it....Its amazing BTW:) And VERY calorie and points friendly! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment