Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SHIPSHEWANA!

Yes.....call me an addict, or call me anything you wanna call me!:) Sarah and I are headed to Shipsey to do some more produce shopping and shopping around in the area trinket shops, and of course stopping off at the flea market!:) This is an annual event for us:)
I weighed in yesterday....still maintaining 163#.....Which means I wont be meeting my July 4th goal of 160# and that I have been maintaining for 4 weeks!:) That means 2 more weeks and I am free from the $$$$$$ of WW!:) And the funny thing is that the date that I will get lifetime is the exact date Sarah and I to the year that we signed up for WW this time around!:) EEK! Thats $480 I have spent on WW over the past year! It has been SOOO worth it to become healthy and SKINNY again! The price of skinny holds NO boundaries!:)Off to eat lotsa amish food!

No comments:

Post a Comment