Thursday, June 9, 2011

Days 34-36

BUSY BUSY week!:) Tuesday Sarah and I walked in the extreme heat! It was 88 degrees by 1030 am when we walked....It was killer and I sweat out a damn pound during the process! lol It was weigh in day and I gained 6/10ths of a pound....This is week #2 of maintaining at WW.......4 more to go and A personal goal of reaching 160# by the 4th of july.....Thats only 3 pounds and it doesnt sound like much but its hard as nails! Wednesday Chad, his parents, and I went to Shipshewana and did TONS of walking around the flea market....I counted this day as my "cheat day" per se.....I was NOT good with anything I ate so I didnt track and just ate! LOL.....Today I have been VERY goo so far.....just made supper and a walk after supper for a hour is in store!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment