Friday, March 13, 2009

I have been SO bad!

Being sick with this funk that has been going around I have NO appetite! NONE WHATSOEVER! So..........I havent been tracking on the homefront.....I weighed myself fully clothed and I was 168 so I know I am going to be at a loss from lack thereof eating but am I slipping since I havent been tracking what I do eat?! I am beginning to feel a little guilty in fear that I may be slipping..........

On another note I have found that pair of jeans that fit just right.....In size 12's.......Less than 3 weeks ago I could barely get these jeans buttoned and when I did I could not bend the legs AT ALL..........so I thought today, lets see what we have here.....and WA-LA! They fit! So now I am working on that size 10! hahah But some of my jeans that are 12's I can slide right off without unbuttoning.......Hmmmm funny how things work like that.....I hate being a woman!

Got my hair trimmed up today.....I swear I am OBSESSED! I cant stand for any little bit of length! Here it is:)

2 comments:

  1. Hair looks good. Size 10 jeans are perfect! Because them and size 8s are ALWAYS in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a size 8!

    ReplyDelete