Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kinda Nervous About Weigh In......

Yea so I wasnt so good this weekend and I never am when I have the weekend off......its inevitable:( But I did figure since Sarah and I did SO well this week walking like crazy people that it may outweigh......Pray for me to at least stay the same for yet ANOTHER week.....Speaking of walking my back has been KILLING me again, so I set out on a journey to find the PERFECT walking shoe (I read somewhere that walking in a shoe that is not intended for walking will cause backaches) So I find this Pair at Lady Foot Locker that are Reeboks and they are called "Easy Tone"......Designed to give you the " I have been at the gym all day" feeling and tone your butt, thighs and calves 90% better than a regular walking shoe......When I tried them on it was like walking on a pillow top mattress....So I buy them and Rj and I go for an hour walk and my legs are SO sore! hahha But these are BY FAR the most comfy shoes....But pure white so hopefully I can keep them clean:) Ok Off to make something for supper.........

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the weekends...They kill me everytime on diet cuz I get lazy.
    Those shoes sound pretty comfy. I have a hard time with tennis hsoes, finding one that doesn't tear the shit out of my heels.Good luck today

    ReplyDelete