Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ugh!

I am really really tired of this weather.....we get a nice day and then we get a cold day.........all have wind related! I just want a nice sunny day with NO WIND! Ok I have managed to walk or ride my bike everyday this week, of course this is officially the TOM week and I have been drinking the hell outta water, I weighed myself and I am up one pound from last week mondays weigh in. I am also doing bad with staying within my points the last couple weeks.........I am getting in that mindset that as long as I walk I can eat whatever!PLEASE help me outta this! hahha I am starting today being very good so I can have a good weigh in on monday! Good luck you all!

2 comments:

  1. i am going to old country buffet for the breakfast tomorrow that you talk of being so delicious! hahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. This weather bites. It making me pissy and unhappy.

    ReplyDelete