Monday, March 2, 2009

The results are in!

Well after drowning myself in gallons of water last night, not walking at all because it was WAY too cold and the wind was blowing WAY too hard.........I weighed in with a .6 pound weight loss! I am at 170.4 now.............Just teetering that 160's mark! I am SO pissy about that..........why is it SO hard for my body to let me outta the 170's!? I couldnt do it the summer of 2006 either! Ugh! I am setting my goal for it for next week though for sure! I know I have said that the past 2 weeks but I am trying again..........I have been following exatctly OP and I am not lying to you when I say that I have 2 FULL boxes of 4 cadbury eggs that have been sitting on my counter since friday........patiently awaiting today when I can have one for success:)

Supposed to be in the 50's here in Michigan by mid week and weekend so hopefully Sarah and I can get a couple walks in out systems.........

Congrats to all this week! Keep up the good work!

3 comments:

  1. i am so loving the fact that cadburys are only 3 points!!!
    I know..I hope it isn't too cold tomorrow for a walk..because goddamn have I been freezing my ass off today!!!
    I dont' work tomorrow so we can walk later if you want!
    Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Do you have to piss every five minutes when you do a gallon of water? 64 oz is annoying enough for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep.....EVERY 5 minutes for a fact!

    ReplyDelete