Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nice weather feels great!

I have managed to walk EVERY day this week......3 times so far with Sarah and the dogs for our hour! We plan on walking tomorrow too once Sarah gets outta class.........
I hopped on the scale before my shower this afternoon and I am down a pound since weigh in......And this was a reading after breakfast and water, and less than a week Pre-TOM! hahah I hope I can behave this coming weekend off and have a little loss at weigh in, I wasnt feeling very motivated the first 2 days of the week........I have to get back in the mindset and the swing of things!

2 comments:

  1. I am in the exact same boat!! I wasn't feeling it the first two days either...but since we have been walking have been on track and love it!!!
    I am down 2 pounds I think....hopefully after the walk tomorrow it will be a little more! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you guys! I'm excited to see the numbers posted Monday!

    ReplyDelete