Monday, March 9, 2009

Through all this sickness....

I managed a loss! I know it would have been much more than a 1.2 pound loss if I hadnt aquired this damn cold, I would have continuded to walk the rest of the week, I would have continued to track my food instead of just eating on stuff that sounds good........blah....blah.....blah..............So I weighed in today at 169.2! I was shooting for the 160's and I hit them! YAY ME! Saddens me because I was at 167 something earlier last week when I was being active and such, but this way I will be less likely to gain it back when I get to feeling better.........So Congrats all on your losses or your no gains!

4 comments:

  1. Cngrats on remaining in the 160s! Once you feel better the weight will melt away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOmething always ruins our walk! Lately its sickness...i was excited for a loss too..even though it would have been better had i actually stuck to a diet instead of eating wahtever...like you said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know....I will be back strong hopefully by tomorrow....I am forcing myself to do something or else!

    ReplyDelete