Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OMFG! Tooting my own horn again!

So I get home from class last night with a scratchy throat from my time spent outside in subzero weather......I dose myself up with nyquil and head off to bed, I MAKE myself sleep in hoping to feel better......I finally get up around 930 and still feel like shit! My equilibrium feels like its way off and I just feel overall shitty..........so I pop me a Zicam and I slightly feel better......

I go to take a nice hot bath before work and I just jump right on the scale out of curiosity.......it said 167.8!!!!!! Can you fucking believe that?! Can I hold that till next monday?! Probably not but I have for the 2nd time in my life seen 167........lets see if I can go lower this time around.....I have since switched my overall goal weight to 160 even........5 pounds lower than original goal.......... I know it was our walk yesterday Sarah! Maybe we can walk tomorrow????

1 comment: