Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little Under the Weather.....

Ugh! What a PERFECT time for me to be not feeling well.......I havent had an appetite so my weight loss should fare well this coming monday on weigh in but I have not drank hardly ANY water! I know! I am SO bad! I am trying to force some down right now....I know it will make me feel LOTS better and flush this sickness out.........I feel ok actually besides having no voice, my throat feeling so bad I think it should bleed and the horrible cough that brings up the nice little balls of slimy green goobers........I hope I can get better and get back on track come monday........Pray for me people!

2 comments:

  1. Yea i was able to fight off anything else that I tried to pick up.........NOT THIS TIME! I feel a little better but last night I was coughing so hard I was coughing up blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood?? That doesn't sound too good..I do feel for both of you. And hopefully you'll kick those colds soon!

    ReplyDelete