Monday, March 30, 2009

This week and Month of March total stats!

Began WW 1/11/09: 181 pounds
Beginning of March: 170.4 pounds
Todays weigh in and end of March: 167 pounds
Goal: 160 pounds
Weight loss total= 14 pounds!!!

I weighed in after a week of TOM, late night bingeing, and lack of wanting to track my points at a whopping 167! I am at my lowest weight yet! I seen 167 once in the summer of 2006 but it was ONLY for a brief moment in time.......I know this success HAS to be from Sarah and I walking so much last week and me not seeing much result last week due to TOM. I dont know if I will have as much success next monday after being out of town this coming weekend and eating out all the time, I am going to try hard to behave and get a couple walks in this week before I go and blow it this weekend:)

My super Diet success secrets:
-Drink GALLONS and GALLONS of water!
-My new Reebok Easytones

Good luck guys!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Still don't know how you can stand having to piss every five minutes..lol Although I have seen benefits from the water binging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have FULL access to bathrooms where I work....its not a problem at all!:) Now I refrain when I have to take a road trip..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome on the loss..i think ocb did me in! haha

    ReplyDelete