Friday, February 6, 2009

The AMAZING taco Soup.....

Its been couple days since I made it but I am still relishing in the left overs and I think its SO funny cause I am stinking Rj right outta the bed! hahahha I love every minute of it!

In other news I got my hair cut and colored today.....I keep going shorter and shorter..........one of these days I am going to be bald! But it just grows SO fast that I try to make it last:) She made me more blonde today too........VERY BRIGHT! Dont mind me in the picture, I am in my pjs:)

Thats all for now, I am making Rj go for a walk with me before I goto work tomorrow.......gonna be a heat wave!

4 comments:

  1. That color looks really good! I'm going in on Saturday for mine.

    Every man needs a good dutch oven once in a while to remind them who is boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! The best part about taco soup is the after effects!!! I love it!!!
    Your hair is blonde this time!! Looks cute!
    Ready for a walk tomororw and swim class tuesday!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOR SURE! Let me know where we are gonna meet each time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the attitude of the cat in the background of this pic also! hahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete