Sunday, February 22, 2009

So...........

So I tagged yesterday as my offical "cheat day" since I have been on WW for 7 weeks now and havent actually tagged one of those yet, Although I didnt cheat all that bad focusing on salad bar and chicken breast but I did have some dessert:) So I weighed myself this morning outta curiosity since tomorrow is weigh in and I am up 2.5 pounds from last week! OOPS!!!!:( So I am attempting for a rebound today as I drink gallon after gallon of water........heheh

I bought another food steamer today as the last one I had took a shit...........I love steamed food and its SO much better for you..........

I walked everyday last week at work only missing one day because it was super cold, so I want to keep up that average and maybe get a couple 3 milers in with Sarah and the doggies.........I am off tuesday and Thursday this week Sarah! And I can walk anyday before work too.........just let me know when you and your pancreas are feeling up to it.........hahah

On another note my size 12 jeans are fitting rather nicely........almost to baggy these days........and I think I have decided on my next tattoo adventure:)

2 comments:

  1. i am off tuesday also....and can probably walk wedesday and friday before work! thursday I will have to see becasue its my day with my dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am off so maybe when you get done with your dad? But if its an all day thing we can skip that day....

    ReplyDelete