Sunday, February 15, 2009

Small update.....

Well I am on break at work so I thought that I would update a little.......I have been SO good this week and SO OP! I have walked everyday whether it be with Sarah on our 3 miler of my 1 miler on first break at work.....I am SO addicted to walking again! I feel great:) Being addicted to walking also makes me stick to the diet better too:)

They are ordering Jets BBQ Chicken Pizza tonight at work and if you have never experienced this pizza before....YOU HAVE TO!.........TO DIE FOR! So I am SO proud that I turned that down because I looked it up on WW online and its 8 points a piece!

Ok I have to get back to working, I am hoping to see the 160's again by possibly next week!:)

2 comments:

  1. damn 8 points!?!? Thats a whole meal....it however...does sound delicious! haha
    I hope we can get a few more walks in next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! SO worth it but not tonight:) I hope we can walk too!

    ReplyDelete