Monday, February 23, 2009

This weeks results and delicious grocery store finds!

Ok so you all know that I planned myself a cheat day on saterday, I didnt go too overboard but when I weighed myself yesterday I was at 174.4!!!! hahaha.......A 3 POUND GAIN! ugh! SO I pushed and pushed the water yesterday drinking a grand total of a gallon and a half to flush the fat back out and I weigh in with the results of 171 flat! Thats a .2 of a pound loss from last week! Plus I am due to start TOM any day now........so I think its pretty good:) I will shoot for the 160's range by next week! 169.9 here I come!!! hahah I forced myself out in the early morning hours today to do my 30 minute walk for the day and I plan on making myself walk on first break at work today too.........I am officially addicted again!

I went grocery shopping yesterday when Rj was off and could help me carry them damn groceries in and found 2 amazing delicious finds.......#1 being the new banana nut cheerios! GOOD LORD! They are to DIE for! And you can have 3/4 a cup for 2 points! But I double it up and have a cup and half for 4 points! YUMMY!...........Then the makers of Fig Newtons have these things called fruit crisps that are 2 points for a pack.......I got apple cinnamon and they tasted like a McDonalds apple pie to me! Yummy! Oh yea I forgot one more.......I got Chocolate covered frozen bananas and they are 3 points and SUPER good! Try em guys! You WONT be dissapointed!

3 comments: