Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am going to toot my horn!

I walked another 30 minutes this morning before showering and egtting ready to go get groceries.........I felt so guilty about not walking yesterday before work that I went out and walked on 1st break a WHOLE mile! hahah Took me 20 or so minutes.....I am starting to feel the walking addiction and feel guilty not doing so........this is a good thing:) I wanted to make sure that I got 4 walks in this week and I have 2 down and 2 more to go!

I made some yummy taco soup with every veggie that you can imagine! hahah Its super good! I will prepare for the horrible gas and bloating!

Supposed to be in the mid 40's this coming friday and the weekend..........I will for sure have to get some walking in!

6 comments:

  1. Mmm...i just ate the last of my taco soup!!! Today I made spaghetti!!! So damn good!!! You work the weekend!?!? Maybe we can get a walk in if you don't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I am off the ENTIRE weekend! haha Do you work at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have friday off...i just have to go to orientation at the college so i will be done with that at 11am!
    then I get out at 330 on saturday.....
    we should try to get a walk in at least one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have to work friday night.....Saterday is apossibility.......what about sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toot the horn loud! Good job on committing to the walks. Especially when it's so miserable weather wise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't remember what i work on sunday! haha..I think its late...like 1 to 6...so we could do a morning one....
    but i am up for saturday for sure...if you are!

    ReplyDelete