Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Damn this Rain and Damn this wasted day!

Yea thats right! Sarah and I had our walking plans cancelled this morning by some damn rain drops........If it were June/July we would have walked anyways, but something about walking in the beginning of February in the rain makes me cringe! So we plan on walking tomorrow for sure(weather permitting) once again..........supposed to be only 37 degrees and rain/snow mix...........Ugh! I guess we have to go back to winter again..........

On another note I always hang my jeans up to dry instead of drying them in the dryer because they shrink so bad when dried.........I wore a pair of jeans that I JUST bought last night to class and guess what?! I looked like I had a load of shit in my pants they were SO baggy! I guess I will start drying them to hopefully bring them down a couple inches! hahah Too bad I just spend $100 more dollars on clothes that are gonna be baggy! Ugh! The only thing I hate about losing weight is looking shitty in clothes and having to spend money on more!

I dont really care about going down a sizein jeans really.........I just want that pair that fits Just right! hahhaha Thats my goal!

1 comment:

  1. lol..i know......sounds like pneumonia if we walked in rain in february! haha
    damnit.....i hate winter......hopefully we will get a walk in tomorrow!!
    Don't they get too short when you dry them!?!? That is my problem!!

    ReplyDelete