Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little irritated...

Ok guys......for some reason when I goto post comments on your blogs it is not allowing me to.........it pops up with that spammer word thing and then the word never shows up so therefore I cannot post my comments! UGH! SO go to your settings and turn the spammer word off! hahah I think I have mine off, do you guys have to type a weird word in when you post comments back to mine?????

BTW.............I CANNOT believe that cadbury creme eggs are only 3 points!!!! This whole time I have been counting them as 4!!!! I havent seen the boxes of 4 yet.....does meijer have them now Sarah?

Amanda.....I LOVE that Fiber one cereal! I have it with Vanilla light soymilk though so maybe that is the difference.........But I have bought a box like 3 times now! VERY filling!

2 comments:

  1. Go to walmart and get them....the 4 pack is 2.68 at meijer and only 2.00 at walmart!! also they are 2.29 at kmart!
    I could not believe it either!! Now I can stuff myself silly if i want to with cadbury eggs!!
    I will go turn my spammer thing off

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the meijer way! Hmm..i will have to try it with vanilla soy milk...

    ReplyDelete