Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shooting for that" Pair of Jeans that fits JUST right!"

Ahhhhhh WHAT a beautiful gorgeous day! I opened the windows and have been breathing in the freshness since 8:30a! Sarah and I went for a whole hour walk this morning with the puppies......GREAT feeling of accomplishment..........we lost the 25 pounds that one summer by the end of August and we started walking in May.....if we keep this up we will be skinny bitches by June! hahah We are walking again tomorrow (weather permitting) But we have walked in tornadoes before, not much will stop us once we get the mindset:)

On another note I ordered a bathing suit from American Eagle that I am shooting to look good in! I get nervous that the bathing suits come out SO early and I feel as though I HAVE to buy one or my choices will be slim to none when the actual bathing suit season gets under way......

Ok that is all for now I am going to go start some supper before heading to class.........

2 comments:

  1. I dont' care it its 30 degrees out..i still want to walk! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! As long as there is no rain we are walking!

    ReplyDelete