Monday, February 2, 2009

Ahhhh.........RESULTS finally!

What a relief for me this week! After 2 weeks of not losing and gaining it feels good to be 173 this week........which is a 5 pound weight loss from last week!:) I love the weeks after the TOM...........makes me feel SO sucessful! I used ALL my extra points this week too and I never do that and I feel like I cheated a little bit too.......I ate an entire 20 ounce cup of vanilla pudding with 4 oreo cookies broken up and mixed into it on saterday night at work..........I couldnt resist and it was SO good!:) Just imagine what my results would be if I didnt do that:)

The other thing that I changed this past week was walking.........I walked a total of 3 times at 30 minutes each in the bitter cold........I swear it makes a difference....My goal this week is to stay OP and walk 4 times..........I skipped today so tomorrow I will be ready!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! And the walking does help. I've been not lazy today and walked to and from work again and I lost a pound today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made myself walk on first break a mile today at work........I am ffeeling the guilt again:) This is a good thing......

    ReplyDelete