Friday, January 30, 2009

I did it again....

I went for ANOTHER 30 minute walk today down the road in the better cold..........I drug Rj with me this time:) And of course the doggies:) Its not even cold once you get out there but I of course would not go for much more that 30 minutes......I am gonna shoot to walk before work all weekend its supposed to be up in the high 30's with possible rain?????!!! WTF?

On another note...........we hooked the Wii up to the internet and its pretty damn cool! You can play games from other NIntendo game systems:) Also we bought a new game.....are you smarter than a 5th grader.......talk about depressing to the fact that I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader on most questions! hahha

4 comments:

  1. Those questions on 5th grader are not fair! We did not learn any of that shit in 5th grade! High school maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Manda that is SO true! Some of the shitty questions I dont think I ever learned in our little town school! hahah You have the game too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, our school taught us nothing!! I can't do simple math!!

    I have it on my computer...I feel like a retard everytime i play it..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of the walking....i however....just played guitar hero for 5 hours straight....now I had to FORCE myself away to go take a shower to wash my itchy head and am going to my moms to do laundry..talk about a productive day! hahaha

    ReplyDelete