Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ALERT ALERT! BEWARE!


I have gotten word that Cadbury Creme Eggs are in the stores! Remember my fellow dieters and addicts of Cadbury Eggs......4 points a piece is NOT worth it! hahah

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 egg (39.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories 170Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6.0g9%
Saturated Fat 3.5g17%
Cholesterol 5mg2%
Sodium 25mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 28.0g9%
Sugars 25.0g
Protein 2.0g

Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4% • Iron 0%

* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

4 comments:

  1. damn..all this time ih ave been counting them as 5 points...and i had my first one last week...totally WORTH every creamy delicious point!! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I want to kill myself! I want one SO bad! They are truly once a year goodness:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on kristi! It's worth it!! Just have one and do hula for the 6 min duration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super lazy lately! I have it set in my mind that I wanna walk and only walk and wont settle for anything less! hahah

    ReplyDelete