Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SO stressed out in this diet world.....

The cadbury eggs being in existance COMPLETELY sent me over the edge in this diet hell! I want one SO bad! Its SO hard to resist that sugary no nutritional value little suckers! hahah

Onto good news.........well good news I hope:) After my weekend of buffet cheating I have been right back on track with week #3 since monday and I can tell! I have been shitting my brains out with all the veggies and fiber getting back into my system! hahah I want to weigh myself but I think that weighing myself everyday was what was discouraging me........I was seeing loss on some days and then when I would get to the actual weigh day I was not any lower..........My goal for this week: TO NOT WEIGH MYSELF UNTIL MONDAY! And to stay OP of course:)

I am jumping back on the Wii tomorrow before work too.....HOw lazy can one be when youhave the Wii fit sitting right in front of you and you still dont use it?! hahah

Good luck to all!

3 comments:

  1. lol.....you tell me..i have been looking at our wii fit for months now without getting on it ONCE! so.....i would say pretty lazy...but it happens!!
    OMG!?! How are you not weighing yourself!?!? I have NO self control in that area..although after all the cheating I did today..I am a little scared to get on that scale in the morning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm..........Applebees is SO hard to resist......We are in diet hell for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just said screw it and had a delcious cadbury egg...once you have one it might take away the craving

    ReplyDelete