Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its not looking good for me this week....

I obsessively jumped on the scale this morning before I took my shower and it shower a 2 lb weight gain since my last weigh in! WTF?! I have religously eaten well.....I am hoping that its water or something that will pass before tomorrow morning when I have my offical weighin......I haevnt been on the Wii in like 3 days so that may be my problem....... I am starting to get discouraged REALLY fast! And a damn Whopper with cheese is tempting me if I dont see some result soon! hahah One of the nurses at work even brought in donuts to work on friday and I never touched a single one! I hate that I have been SO good yet I seen no results!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel...I also have posted a 2 pound weight gain somehow. I am VERY discouraged. cuz i have been pretty good....my body just hates me i guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMMmmmm whopper WITH cheese!! lol
    anyway..i know what you mean...Its been a bad week for all...I finally got a battery for my scale and am only down half a pound..officially don't weigh until tomorrow but....very discouraged...must be the second week blues or something..haha...

    ReplyDelete