Sunday, January 25, 2009

I feel off the wagon..........:(

For the weekend at least! I am ready to jump right back on though! I made some very poor choices eating at buffets both days this weekend with Lacy....does it count that I onle ate once meal each day?! hahah I feel like a fat slug again but it is nearing the TOM also with my included immediate 5 pound gain that comes along with it.....I am really stuck in weight loss hell! I dont know why the last 15-20 pounds has to be the worst and the hardest! This weight is not going to go ANYWHERE without walking I am positive........so THINK SPRING!

Oh yea I had a baby this weekend so what more to you expect but no weightloss???!!! haha Here is a pic of me and my new baby!


And here is where Baby Pistol Pete thinks my nose is a nipple..........hahah

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE pics of the baby!! and am totally jealous that you ate at buffets! haha!!
    Well there is always next week.....just get back on that wagon!
    We will be walking soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO cheated and SO bad! I prob gained back what I had lost:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just have to keep trying and trying..and trying if need be, but two days of cheating shoudn't totally undo it.....i bet you will be surprised at your weigh in..it won't be as bad as you think...
    in other news I traded guitar heros with my dad for a bit and am playing world tour...and the very first song is Living on a Prayer!!! Ahhh..those were the days...I had to break out the old Bon Jovi cd.....but it still wasn't the same belting out the lyrics by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring needs to get here. The cold sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute baby!

    Don't beat yourself up. It probably wasn't as much damage as you think. Just start today off good and try to stick this whole week. Maybe you'll see double results next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh Living on a prayer! We need to go to florida again!

    ReplyDelete