Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yummy ideas for my fellow dieters....

I bought some of that Dannon Activia with the fiber in it at Meijers yesterday, I got the Vanilla and cereal and the Strawberry and cereal ones and they are DELICIOUS! They are the smaller containers and they are 2 points a piece but they are SO yummy and filling too! Also I found 100 calorie cheesecake bars that were in the cereal isle by the granola bars that are Superb! Anyone out there find anything recently that are to die for yet low in points????

6 comments:

  1. You need to buy the Hungry Girl book. It will change your life..lol..well, it will at least just give you way low fatter recipes of good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of Fiber One pop tarts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of the pop tarts too..but yo have to be careful....3 points for 1 pop tart..not one package!!!
    I love those mini cheesecake bites by sara lee!!! Delicous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm.....they are 1 point a piece....they are TINY....but delicious..and worth one points each......if you want something sweet.......i like the strawberry ones...they also have chocolate and plain..not sure how much those are......they are over by hte frozen pies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate is not too bad although I much prefer the strawberry! They are expensive here tho!

    ReplyDelete