Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am SO done....

With winter! I pretty much knew this since the first snowflake hit the ground but now I am offically DONE! I hate this cold arctic weather that we are getting! And I hate the damn propane bill! Ugh!

OK enough of my negativity.....I weight in at the same amount as yesterday.....174.8.......I think it may have somet o so with starting WW online.......my points went up 5 whole points from what I was using............so I am going to try to downplay them a bit and go back to where I was still using WW online........I just cant imagine after YEARS and YEARS of being at 22 points for my weight, I have to eat 27 points now???? That says weight GAIN to me! I was lazy before work not doing the Wii Fit........which now assures me that I will be doing it tonight at midnight or later:) Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment