Thursday, January 22, 2009

Losing Motivation and hope.......

Ugh! I am feeling myself.........if I dont start seeing some results really soon............falling back into my old ways....I know that that is bad because I havent felt this much motivation since the summer of 2006, but its sickening that I have been doing SO good and eating so many fruits and veggies until they are coming out my ears and seeing NO results! I know its the walking that Sarah and I did that one summer that pushed us to lose that 25 pounds and as soon as the first 40 degree day hits were on! I think that it makes it hard also that I seriously only have like 15 maybe 20 pounds left to lose and they are the worst! I just want to see 169 again, the lowest that I ever seen even the summer of 2006 was 167 and that was only for a brief moment, maybe its not possible to get any lower for me........I am destined to be a "fat girl" FOREVER! hahha

3 comments:

  1. I think why its so hard and slow is we hit the main part of the fat and lost it...now its the stubborn fat that has been there for awhile that will take even more effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...the day of 167..because i think it was seriously for a day! haha..i will be happy with 170....if only.....
    I know..we were SO GOOD that summer..walking our asses off!!! Being good, eating heads of lettuce for dinner! haha
    I will be on if its a 30 degree day! bundle me up and we are off for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell yes! Its supposed to be 37 today! hahha But it never reaches the top temp till like 4pm and I am at work:( Whatever happened to the January thaw?????
    It was mearly an hours worth of 167.......moments like that will be forever imprinted in our memories and our hearts:) hahah

    ReplyDelete